Monday 31 October 2011

My Experience with Family rooms in Sumner


I would like to share the enjoyable moments of my visit to London last week. The room in which I had stayed was very spacious, fit for the family of five. Beautiful inner décor and king-sized beds added to the royalty of this room. The room was adequately equipped with all facilities for the entire family.

I can say proudly that there are very few places where you can find the kind of hotel room I had. To add to the facilities, it also had mini bar with well stocked goodies with reasonable rates. Its buffet breakfast, provided to us, was also extraordinary good, as they had taken special care of its taste, variety and cleanliness. To my surprise, my children who are always fussy to have the breakfast also enjoyed this morning delicacy.

To add to their delight, they also have a computer in a lounge room. My children would just rush to the room to play computer games while we both would plan our next day schedule. When we asked for the extra beds, the friendly and courteous staff provided us with the same.

Even during the rush season we were lucky to have the family rooms in london hotel for my whole family to spend our time fantastically.  And moreover we also got to have this room at very reasonable rates if we compare with other hotels

There are though many Boutique hotels in London having family rooms and that too offering with great deals but if you get both beauty and comfort at one place and that too within your budget then why would you go to other place. Sumner naturally provides you with the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment