Friday 18 November 2011

It is a Pleasant Experience Staying In Family Rooms London


If you land in London with your Family, the foremost thing you would be looking is family rooms for all of you. Many hotels in London have special privileges and facilities to provide rooms for at least five members with most of them offering you special offers as well. There are though many hotels but the best ones I would like to mention about is The Sumner. It has 20 guest rooms with all decorated with beautiful color schemes,
I was also planning to visit London, but wondering where I will put up. But when I heard of Boutique hotels, I could not just resist myself but to book a room in the hotel. I just scrawled over whole internet and got perplexed to see so many hotels in London wit h most of them near Hyde Park where I would like to go. So I just confined my search around Hyde Park, yet there were many hotels around that area too. I just started exploring if there is any hotel which can provide family room for me, my hubby and two children at a reasonable rate and looks beautiful too. To my surprise I found Sumner.
Though there were many hotels better than Sumner but what makes it unique is its homely touch, with colorful yet serene settings yet equipped with all modern facilities and moreover comfortable beds. It is also most suitable as per rates and as far as its location goes.  I booked one room double king sized bed rooms which was uniquely beautiful and make you feel like as if you are sleeping on Royal beds. It was truly a pleasant experience while staying in Family rooms London.

No comments:

Post a Comment